South Seas Tanning
South Seas® is the most widely recognized brand of high quality spray tan solutions in the industry. South Seas® has been recognized by Hollywood’s elite, and was voted “Best of Beauty” by Allure magazine for three consecutive years. Our Tahitian Tan solution delivers a flawless tan, with a perfect mahogany color for all skin types. South Seas® is truly the…SMART, SAFE, SEXY way to tan.
Pricing: $30+ Please consult for a custom package made just for you! See our Spa Specials page for a special offer in September 2012!
Airbrush Tanning Preparation & Maintenance
- Before you spray tan, exfoliate with Xanadu Body Polish Treatment
- Remove make-up before your session
- Bring a dark swimsuit or undergarment(s) for your session. Please note thongs are acceptable.
- Bring “flip flops” or sandals to your session
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing to your session. Please note cosmetic bronzer may rub on your clothing.
- After your tan, avoid swimming, showering or perspiring (physical activities) for at least 8 hours.
- After showering, apply Xanadu Moisturizer to hydrate your skin. Hydrated skin will prolong your spray tan.
Airbrush Tanning Fact Sheet
- The spray tan is evenly applied by a trained professional.
- The spray tan will last a week to ten days or more. Individual skin tones vary per person
- Your skin will not feel sticky and solution will dry quickly!
- Your tan will fade similar to that of a natural sun tan.
- The primary active ingredient in all self tanners is DHA (Dihydroxyacetone), produced from pure sugar cane, and is FDA approved.
- When applied, DHA works with the amino acids in your skin to produce a natural looking tan without orange discoloration.
- If you’ve ever had an allergic reaction to self tanners, Xanadu Med Spa suggests that you abstain from spray tanning.