Xanadu Med & Day Spa Policies:
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
In an effort to remain timely with our patient flow and allow for optimal client access, we have implemented the following cancellation policy:
- Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill the appointment time and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services they need. We ask all new and established Med Spa clients supply a credit card to have on file. All cards on file are added to the system via a secure electronic process the ensures the information is encrypted and remains secure. In the event we do not receive the required notice for adjustments and cancellations the following fees will be applied to your card or billed to you in the event the card is declined. Day Spa clients are asked to provide 24 hour notice for cancellations or re-bookings. Failure to do so will require a $50 (non-refundable) booking fee to secure any future appointments:
- Notification given at least 24 hours prior to your appointment will NOT receive a charge.
- Med Spa No-Shows or notifications given less than 24 hour prior to appointment time will result in a cancellation fee in the following amounts:
- Appointments that are scheduled for 45+ minutes will be charged $100. We do not accept CareCredit for appointment deposits. Appointment deposits are subject to change per management’s discretion. In the event that a patient has a history of two or more no-shows or cancellations, patient may be subject to pay full service price to schedule per management’s discretion.
- Appointment that are scheduled for less than 45 minutes (these include follow up appointments) will be charged $50. We do not accept CareCredit for appointment deposits. Appointment deposits are subject to change per management’s discretion. In the event that a patient has a history of two or more no-shows or cancellations, patient may be subject to pay full service price to schedule per management’s discretion.
You will be reminded of theses at the time of scheduling.
We understand that unplanned issues can come up and you may need to cancel an appointment. Unfortunately, it has been our experience that most of the time un-kept appointments are not due to emergencies. We have experienced an increase in patients not keeping their scheduled appointments are not calling to cancel. As a courtesy, we confirm appointments via email, text, and/or call several days before and the day prior to scheduled appointments. If we have a cancellation on the schedule, we like to offer the time slot to a client on our waiting list, or who is calling for a same day appointment. Without notice of cancellation we are unable to do this. When a patient does not show up for a schedule appointment, another patient loses the opportunity to be seen.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your understanding and cooperation regarding this policy.
We suggest arriving 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow time to complete paperwork or answer questions about your service you may have. We understand that issues can arise that may cause you to be late for your appointment. However, we ask that you call to inform us if that ever occurs, so we can do our best to accommodate you. Appointment times are reserved for each client, so oftentimes we cannot exceed that reserved time. If you arrive more than 10 minutes late for your appointment time, your appointment may be either shortened or cancelled if there is not enough time to complete the procedure.
At Xanadu Med Spa we work with each client to discuss treatment objectives and review likely outcomes, benefits and risks associated with each treatment. We offer individual treatment as well as significantly discounted treatment package options so each client may choose the approach that is best suited for their needs and budget.
Once services are purchased they will not be refunded, however, to ensure our clients always receive the best experience at Xanadu Med Spa, unused service values (cash equivalent for the remaining amount of a treatment package) can be applied to any other service at Xanadu Med Spa. Package pricing will be adjusted to individual pricing for services completed and the remaining value may be applied to another service.
For Skin Care Products, all sales are final, however, should you have a major skin reaction to one of the products, it can be returned within 7 days of purchase and exchanged for another product paying only the difference. If you are experiencing issues with the packaging (won’t pump) please bring the product in to be exchanged within 7 days of purchase.
All Spa and/or injectable treatment sales (such as, but not limited to Botox, dermal fillers, laser treatments, specialized facials, lash services, or chemical peels) are final; refunds or credits cannot be offered once treatment is completed.
We will be honest in all our dealings with you. Aesthetics is not an exact science and how you may respond to a given treatment will vary from person to person. It is virtually impossible to predict results and therefore payments made for services are for treatments to be performed — not for a specific result. However, we always strive to achieve the absolute best result that we can for you.
Thank you for allowing us to serve you!
Scheduling your appointment is your acceptance of these policies.