Relax. Renew. Rejuvenate. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again. At Xanadu Med Spa, your Fort Collins spa of choice, we are passionate about the quality of med and day spa services we provide our clients. Whether you’ve been with us from our founding or you are simply browsing to learn more about your choice of spas in Fort Collins, we want you to understand our dedication to ensuring our clients receive the ultimate spa experience upon walking through our doors.
Feel free to browse the diversity of med spa services and day spa services we offer at Xanadu Spa Fort Collins, as we are sure you’ll find just the right combination of relaxing and therapeutic offerings. You’ll find Photofacial IPL treatment options, Collagen Pin Micro-Needling, LED Light Therapy, waxing, a selection of body wraps, and, of course, a variety of therapeutic massage-types for you to choose from.
Need A Little Inspiration?
If, however, you are in need of some inspiration for planning your perfect Fort Collins spa day, we are more than happy to provide some suggestions for you. So sit back, relax, and visualize the most relaxing and nourishing day you’ve had in a long, long time. We’d tell you to close your eyes to really help the imagining, but you know, you kind of need them to be open in order to read!
Fort Collins Massage
Let’s start with a signature Xanadu massage. But before we are able to make a choice, we need to know what our options are, naturally.
- Swedish Massage – Relieve tension and stimulate blood flow with a balanced, soothing massage.
- Ashiatsu Massage – Originating in regions that include Asia, Africa, India, and the Pacific Rim, this is a barefoot massage technique using deep strokes from the expert therapist’s feet.
- Deep Tissue Massage – For those of us who have a specific muscle group that needs attention, our deeper massage is an ideal choice.
- Osteopathy – Allow our Osteopathic Manual Practitioner to identify parts of the body that aren’t quite working properly, and then let them ease restrictions to help the body restore proper functioning.
- Prenatal Massage – Reduce muscle tension and relieve swelling due to pregnancy. If you are past your 13th week, this is a massage we highly recommend asking us about.
- Trigger Point Massage – Through sophisticated cycles of concentrated pressure and release, this massage will relieve the particular source of pain.
- Aromatherapy Massage – We supplement a traditional massage with one or more essential oils, tailored to your needs.
- AromaTouch Massage – We utilize doTERRA therapeutic-grade essential oils, combined with a unique approach to drawing out the benefits of the oils. Using the power of the human touch, we help relieve stress while providing physical restoration.
- Hot Stone & Lava Shell Massage – This massage technique is designed to help release waste accumulated due to muscle tension in specific areas of the body. Feel the stress melt away with our hot stones or lava shells.
How To Choose?
As promised, we’ll choose for you, but that doesn’t make the choice any easier. For a traditional, stress-relieving massage, we can’t help but elect to go with our Swedish Massage. However, we reserve the right to add an aromatherapy feature to supplement the overall experience. Heaven on earth.
Body Treatments: Wraps & Muds
Now that you’re feeling light as a feather, it’s time to choose one of our spa body wraps to achieve a trimmer figure and glowing skin. Of course, if you are happy with your figure, so are we! Body wraps are simply known to help in this regard. Here are your choices:
- Seaweed Mud Wrap – An effective detoxifying mud wrap, our Seaweed Mud Wrap includes a blend of Marine Clays and French Green Clay, infused with Amino Acids to stimulate the renewal of your skin.
- Garden Mint Algae Wrap – Heal your skin and body with this potent herbal formula that is comprised of emollients, vitamins, and minerals. Restore hydration to your complexion!
- Sedona Mud Wrap – Our anti-aging formula, give your skin the gift of softness and rejuvenation with an antioxidant blend that is formulated to purge toxins.
We’ve gotten each treatment, numerous times, but again, that doesn’t make the choice straightforward. While each has its own virtues, we can’t say no to our Sedona Mud Wrap. Purging toxins is great, as are antioxidants and an anti-aging formula. Plus, having soft skin upon leaving the spa is an absolute must.
End The Day With A Facial
To round off this dream of a day, we have some facial options: Pumpkin Peel Off Mask, a Caviar Bio-Complex Mask, our Green Tea Mask, and our Raspberry White Chocolate Mask. Each of these facial treatments is an upgrade on our signature facial, in which our estheticians will customize our classic facial to your skin’s unique needs. You’ll be cleansed, toned, and softened before the removal of impurities through our light extraction process.
In terms of the upgrade, why not go with the Raspberry White Chocolate Mask? Like the Sedona Mud Wrap, it’s packed with antioxidants to serve as an anti-aging facial. Restore dehydrated skin and leave Xanadu Med Spa of Fort Collins radiating from head to toe!
Come See Us Soon!
Among your choices of day spas in Fort Collins, we want to stand alone in terms of both quality of treatments and quality of service. We are both a med and day spa here at Xanadu, so keep that in mind the next time you are in need of anything from dermal resurfacing to fillers and injectables. If you are sufficiently inspired to treat yourself to a perfect spa day, come see us at Xanadu soon! Schedule your appointment today.