Find Your Inner Zen at Xanadu
Do you pee a little when you sneeze? Avoid having sex with a partner you love because it just isn’t comfortable anymore? Dread wearing form-fitting clothing due to sagging “down there”? Sooner or later, many women will answer yes to one or more of these questions. You do not have to live with that answer.
Kegel exercises can only do so much to tighten the muscles of a vagina that’s endured any number of factors that may cause vaginal laxity. Lifecycle processes such as childbirth, hormonal changes that accompany aging and severe weight fluctuations can overstretch vaginal tissue, damage collagen and alter the muscle tone in the vaginal wall. These anatomical changes often lead to symptoms such as vaginal laxity, vaginal atrophy and involuntary bladder leakage. These feminine health conditions negatively affect women’s quality of life and often prevent them from carrying out a normal lifestyle.
At Xanadu Med Spa in Fort Collins, Colorado we offer FemiLift™, a non-surgical vaginal laser therapy. FemiLift™ offers a quick, safe and highly effective, minimally-invasive solution that addresses a wide range of feminine health concerns. FemiLift by Alma Lasers provides a comprehensive treatment solution that can be performed in an outpatient setting with no need for anesthesia and no pain, achieving immediate improvement with lasting results! FemiLift™ laser vaginal rejuvenation can help you restore tightness and tone, alleviate common problems such as painful intercourse and mild incontinence, and enjoy more carefree, satisfying intimate experiences. There is no patient downtime and women can regain their daily routine immediately post treatment. Clearly, this vaginal laser treatment has many benefits to offer.A great option for women at any stage of life, Femi treatments are safe, effective, and 100% non-surgical. Plus, it can be your sexy little secret—no one else has to know what you did to feel so great!If you’re a woman in the Northern Colorado area looking for fast and effective laser vaginal tightening, call or click online to book an appointment with our team led by Dr. Irene Sokolowski, OB/GYN today.
How Does FemiLift Work?
FemiLift™ offers an innovative, noninvasive vaginal tightening solution using Alma Lasers‘ powerful 30 w CO2 laser. FemiLift™ concentrated thermal heating of the vaginal tissue inner layers induces Collagen and Elastine contraction and regeneration of these proteins in the long run. These molecular signals activate the entire wound healing process of the body’s local immune system. Treatment outcome is the complete remodeling of the vaginal tissue in addition to re-establishment of a firm “young like” vaginal tissue embedded with strong, thick and long Collagen fibers.
FemiLift™ Advantages for Vaginal Rejuvenation:
- Vaginal remodeling pain free procedure
- “Lunch break” procedure (only 25-30 min)
- FDA Approved and proven technology for effective results
- Long lasting results
- No need for anesthetics
- Improves vaginal dryness and stress urinary incontinence
Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)
SUI involves involuntary leakage of urine in response to abdominal pressure. This condition is caused by a loss of urethral support, usually as a consequence of pelvic support structure damage. Patients usually report leakage of urine of various severities during activities that increase intra-abdominal pressure such as coughing, sneezing or heavy lifting. Using micro-ablative energy to achieve a deep thermal effect, FemiLift™ stimulates collagen renewal as well as contraction of the elastic fibers, inducing rejuvenation and remodeling of the treated area. FemiLift™ treats the entire pre-urethral space, increasing the thickness of the vaginal walls and providing increased support to the mid-urethra underside. The newly-strengthened pelvic support structure reduces the symptoms of SUI and provides long-term patient continence.
Vaginal laxity, especially around the vaginal opening, can lead to diminished tightness and sensitivity in the vaginal area, causing decreased satisfaction during sexual intercourse and creating a significant quality of life issue. FemiLift™ offers a simple and quick treatment solution that restores the mucosal tone of the vaginal walls and enhances the sensitivity of vaginal receptors. Concentrated thermal heating and micro-ablation is applied throughout the inner layer of the vaginal tissue, stimulating collagen regeneration and contracture of elastin fibers. The female genital tissue is restored to its more youthful state, embedded with thick and long collagen fibers and decreased vaginal diameter.
Reduction in Vaginal Dryness & Recurrent Infections
FemiLift™ effectively addresses additional feminine health issues. Our Fort Collins vaginal tightening treatment helps women suffering from dryness and recurrent vaginal infections by rejuvenating the vulvo-vaginal mucosa tissue (the lining inside the vagina) and improving vaginal lubrication. The effect of the laser increases the local immune system response while generating new healthy tissue with higher immune resistance. The increased long-term immunity allows the vaginal area to resist infections while naturally maintaining normal vaginal PH and microflora.
In Office & Minimally Invasive
The innovative FemiLift™ procedure is done in office using a novel, minimally-invasive technology that requires no post treatment down time. Patients report a near-immediate return to activity, including sexual intercourse (usually after 72 hrs). The lasting benefits of FemiLift™ can be an improved quality of life and deeply enhanced self esteem.
Safe, Accurate and Remarkably Effective
The FemiLift™ hand-piece is a precision tool yet designed for ease of use. At the same time, the procedure takes less than 30 minutes. With no downtime and a minimal risk of infection, bleeding and other side effects patient satisfaction is high.
Vaginal Rejuvenation Q & A
What is FemiLift vaginal rejuvenation?
FemiLift by Alma Lasers is a quick and efficient way to tighten the muscles of your vagina without surgery. This procedure is minimally invasive, virtually painless, and requires no downtime for recovery.
FemiLift vaginal rejuvenation increases the tightness of the tissues surrounding your entire vaginal canal. In addition to more pleasurable sex for both you and your partner, this procedure may help with:
- Reducing stress urinary incontinence in women
- Resurfacing stretch marks and surgical scars on the vagina
- Lightening darkened peri-vaginal skin
- Vaginal dryness
- Loss of sensation
- Internal and external laxity
- Decreased circulation and blood flow
- Painful intercourse
How Does FemiLift work?
The FemiLift wand sends fractionated laser energy into the tissues of your vagina. First, the laser causes your tissues to contract and shrink. Then it stimulates your body to produce more collagen and elastin in this area.
The contracted tissue creates a tighter vaginal canal, while the increase in healthy new cells has a regenerative effect on your vagina.
FemiLift may enhance sexual intercourse by improving pressure on your G-spot. It also tightens the tissue along the base of your bladder, which helps reduce accidental urinary loss.
Who is a good candidate for FemiLift laser vaginal tightening?
FemiLift improves sexual pleasure and reduces urinary incontinence due to mild to moderate vaginal looseness or laxity. If you’re a woman with extreme vaginal looseness, this treatment may not be right for you.
Good candidates for FemiLift include women who:
- Haven’t had a child but feel their vagina is wide or loose
- Have vaginal laxity after childbirth
- Experience mild urinary incontinence
- Have a modest amount of vaginal laxity and wish to avoid surgery
- Experience vaginal dryness and tissue atrophy after menopause
What should I expect from a FemiLift treatment?
FemiLift is a fast, minimally invasive procedure that Dr. Sokolowski and/or her team performs right in the spa. The vaginal tightening treatment itself takes only 15 minutes, but you should plan to spend a little more time before and after the procedure to prepare yourself and ask any questions.
Laser vaginal tightening, in Fort Collins or elsewhere, with FemiLift is virtually painless and creates no unpleasant side effects so that you can go back to work or normal activities right after your appointment. You can resume sexual activity about 72 hours later.
Although you may notice improvements right away, most women benefit from two to three FemiLift treatments spaced two to three weeks apart. You may also need a “touch-up” treatment about one year later.
OTHER COMMON PROCEDURAL QUESTIONS ABOUT FEMININE REJUVENATION:
- Are there any special instructions for after treatment? Need to avoid penetrative intercourse for 3 days.
- What Areas Can Be Treated? FemiLift treats the internal vaginal canal as well as the external surrounding labia.
- Can anything go wrong? CO2 lasers have been used for the past 30 years and have been shown to be safe and effective for a variety of applications, including Gynecology. As with any medical interventions, treatment by untrained individuals can lead to excessive scarring or difficulty in passing urine.
- Can I have this treatment if I had a hysterectomy? Yes
- Can I undergo treatment if I am on my period? FemiLift is not performed during a patient’s menstrual period as the laser will not achieve optimal results.
- Can I undergo the treatment while breast-feeding? Yes
- Can it hurt my clitoris? No. The clitoral nerves are located away from the treated area.
- Can I exercise straight after? Yes, you can regain normal exercise regime immediately after the treatment.
- Does the treatment hurt during or after? No. The treatment is pain free. It is more comfortable than having a pap smear test.
- How far does the laser go? The laser probe is inserted into the vagina up to the cervix, about 6-8 cm deep. The laser beam travels about 0.05 mm into the vaginal tissue.
- How long after giving birth can I undergo treatment? After a vaginal delivery, it is recommended to wait 3 months to ensure that any scars from the delivery tears or episiotomy have had the chance to heal.
- If I have vaginal thrush, will this treatment make it worse? We do not recommend undergoing treatment with FemiLift if you are experiencing active or acute vaginal infections.
To discover how vaginal rejuvenation with non-surgical FemiLift laser treatments can help you, call us at Xanadu Med Spa or book an appointment online today.